Congregation B'nai TorahJewish Community Centre of Greenwood Lake, NY
Our membership reflects a variety of Jewish backgrounds and experiences. We are united by our love of Torah and expression of Jewish life through celebration, worship, education and social activity
We are continuing Friday night service and Saturday education classes during the pandemic. All are welcome. These are the safety guidelines everyone needs to follow:
If you do decide to come to the synagogue, these are the safety guidelines everyone needs to follow until the pandemic is over:
1. Attendance is at 25% capacity
2. Social Distancing is in effect. Everyone must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from one another, except family groups.
3. Everyone must bring and wear a mask at all times.
4. You will need to bring your own disinfectant wipes and gloves.
5. Unfortunately, there is no handholding, handshaking, or hugging.
6. If you want to participate in Kiddish, the Rabbi will recite the blessing, but you must bring your own challah, cup and grape juice.
6. At this point in time, there is no shared food.
7. Only the Rabbi is allowed to sing out loud during services while in the building.
8. Congregants and visitors need to sign-in.
Let’s all hope and pray that the pandemic ends soon and that we can all share time together once again in song and laughter! L’ Chayim!